miércoles, 3 de marzo de 2004

I am 67% Evil Genius

Evil courses through my blood. Lies and deceit motivate my evil deeds. Crushing the weaklings and idiots that do nothing but interfere in my doings.




I am 32% Internet Addict

I could go either way. Deep into the madness of nights filled with coding CGI-Scripts and online role playing games, or I could become a normal user. Good luck!



I am 39% Geek


You probably work in computers, or a history deptartment at a college. You never really fit in with the "normal" crowd. But you have friends, and this is a good thing.



I am 54% Tortured Artist


Art is significant in my life, people are scum but I have the capicity to deal with it. Give it a few more years and I will either forget about art or hate the world.




I am 24% Punk Rock


It's not a fashion craze, or even a cool thing to do. I should just swallow it, get Lost, and take my friends with me.

I am 32% Ska

I know the scene, I've heard the bands, and I am burned out. Well, these things happen. I will now go ahead and go through the same thing with Punk and Emo.

No hay comentarios.: